Top 5 growth hacks to SMASH Facebook marketing

By March 9, 2019 The Digital Knockout Blog

Have an amazing page and post often

Frequent posts of worthwhile content tell visitors of your Facebook page that you are involved and engaged. Update your viewers on upcoming events that relate to your business, sales and promotions you’re having, and interesting reads about your line of work. Encourage feedback and sharing by posting pictures that are visually exciting.


Nothing turns a customer away faster than a page that is boring, unkempt, and unexciting. Imagine clicking onto a company’s Facebook page only to see that their last post was in 2011. Clearly they don’t care about engaging an increasingly online community of consumers.


Create amazing sales copy to lure in your customers

There’s somewhat of a fine art to creating quality sales copy. Kitchy, cliche, or overbearing sales tactics often fall short when trying to convince a consumer that your product or service is something they need. Some simple rules to follow when creating effective sales copy are as follows:


  • Make it engaging by focusing on the benefits to the consumer. 
  • Make it credible by avoiding hype and simply demonstrate why the product works and is valuable to the consumer. 
  • Make it easy to read and understand. 
  • Make it concise. No room for wordiness here. Get to the point. 
  • Make it persuasive by encouraging the reader to take action.


Gather as much Facebook pixel data as possible

A Facebook pixel is an analytics tool designed to help you put your Facebook marketing dollars to the best use.  The pixel is a code that you embed into your website allowing you to track site visitors. The data gathered allows you to retarget those users with Facebook ads in the future and see what viewers are doing on your site when they return.


It’s all about information. More information means better targeting and better marketing success. The information gained from Facebook pixel data allows you to gain more insights about your audience, send targeted messaging to users who already know your brand, and track the effectiveness of your paid social advertising efforts.


Test, Test, Test!

You don’t know what you don’t know. Paying for marketing without testing its effectiveness is like shooting in the dark. Test your ads and then test them again. Once you determine which ones are the most effective, scale them properly to boost results and increase effectiveness. Scrap any ads that prove ineffective.


In the long run, testing your advertisements will save you money and ensure that your brand is reaching its highest potential. Don’t make the mistake of assuming your ads are being seen by the right audience. Test them to see for yourself!


Retarget, Retarget, Retarget!

Retargeting, also known as remarketing, is the process of keeping your brand in front of bounced traffic after they leave your website. For most websites, only 2% of web traffic converts on the first visit. Retargeting is a tool designed to help companies reach the other 98% of users who don’t convert right away.


The internet is like an infinitely huge shopping mall full of window shoppers. Users can click from page to page, scroll through some copy, read a review or two, and move on to the next. Retargeting allows you to say, “Hey! Consumer! Remember me? I’m what you need!” Without so much shouting.

Leave a Reply